[euopendata] Moderation backlog

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu May 30 09:19:02 UTC 2013

Dear EU Open Data discussion list subscribers,

We've been going through the moderation backlog of this list and realized
that among a considerable amount of filtered spam 5 legitimate messages had
been held for quite some time. We apologize to the senders! The messages
have now gone out to the list subscribers as originally intended.

Moderation has been re-assigned and we'll ensure that similar scenarios
will be avoided from now on.

-Christian

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on