[euopendata] corporate taxes returns - transparency

Matej Kurian matej at kurian.sk
Sat Nov 9 15:25:09 UTC 2013

Thank you, Andrew.

Interestingly enough - the full P&L sheets have to be filled and are
generally open (xml) but the amount due is not published and filled with
Tax Authority. Calculating dues It is not quite straightforward as a result
of potential individual tax breaks and write-offs.

Will report back to the group if I find out more. All I know so far is this:

Denmark - http://skat.dk/
Norway - http://www.skatteetaten.no/; http://skattelister.no/
Finland -
http://taxjustice.blogspot.sk/2009/07/paying-taxes-is-public-in-finland.html