[euopendata] Fwd: Public hearing on the 25th of November

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Nov 13 11:51:49 UTC 2013

Excellent. I also understand that Prodromos Tsiavos from Creative Commons
(copied in) is also going.

Might either of you (and anyone else) be up for having a call ahead of the
hearing about your respective contributions?

On 11 November 2013 21:27, Mathias Schindler <mathias.schindler at wikimedia.de

--

Jonathan Gray

Director of Policy and Ideas  | *@jwyg <https://twitter.com/jwyg>*