[okfn-coord] [Fwd: [cc-community] Ford Foundation's International Intellectual Property Initiative Priorities for Funding]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Nov 13 12:29:01 UTC 2007

Good though looking at the list I am not sure this is that helpful for
us most of our work (except for OKCON/Forums which could be put down as
awareness raising) since we aren't working on access to medicines and
the other item is more about awareness/campaigning (Both parts have
Jamie Love written all over them -- for example CPTech just got renamed
to Knowledge Ecology International).

BTW there is a useful little utility called: pdftotext which converts
pdfs to plain text (and something called antiword for word ...).

~rufus