[okfn-coord] Advisory Board Members

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 4 18:33:03 UTC 2008

Unfortunately it looks as though James Boyle is a bit too overloaded to
be on the OKF Advisory Board - as Rufus anticipated. However, he is keen
to keep in touch with what we're up to. I will follow this up, and make
an effort to make sure the CSPD and the OKF work together more closely -
especially regarding the PD calculators and the mapping open project.

We've also been discussing Tim Berners-Lee and Hans Rosling - so I will
draft invitations for them as soon as I'm able.

J.