[okfn-coord] OKF executive group IRC meeting on an evening next week? (was Re: OKF/LSE application for COMMUNIA workshop, March 2009)

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Aug 21 18:54:57 UTC 2008

Prodromos Tsiavos wrote:
> Any day next week after 17:00 would suit me.

Many thanks for all of your comments Pro! They'll be useful to refer to
when writing the proposal. Lets definitely chat, and hopefully we can
forge something out of the wealth of material we've got. :-)

I'm totally flexible regarding time for evenings next week. Rufus, would
you be able to pop in? Jo? Jordan?

J.