[okfn-coord] Prodromos Tsiavos joins the list and goods news about venue cost

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jan 24 13:40:56 UTC 2008

Just to let everyone else on the list know I've just added Prodromos to
the list (with the plan/hope that he will also be joining the OKF board
at some point in the near future). For those not already familiar with
Pro, he's a researcher in IS at LSE/University of Oslo and has been very
active in CC both here (he drafted the UK CC licence) and internationally.

Regarding this year's OKCon he's been our point-man at LSE helping sort
things out and has just managed to secure us a 25% discount by getting
LSE IS dept on board as a partner :)

~rufus

Current List Members:

* Saul Albert