[okfn-coord] OK2 planning catchup? less luck with speakers

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jan 25 19:11:58 UTC 2008

jo at frot.org wrote:
> dear all, (welcome, Prodromos),
>
> Muki is up for it, enthusiastic and sent a neat outline for a
> presentation about noise mapping projects he's been working on,
> using collaborative data to fill in the holes in datasets made
> available under Aarhus, and flaws and  potential improvements in
> "neogeography"-inspired visualisation techniques.

Great news!

> So that makes 3 along with Gavin Starks and whoever from MySociety's
> transport projects is presenting - Tom, or Francis himself?

yes, one of them.

> I would correct this on the wiki, but either can't see or have
> forgotten where to log in, http://www.okfn.org/UserPreferences doesn't
> have a "Login" button.

Yes, MoinMoin has rather cleverly hidden this facility by turning it
into an 'action'. So basically if you append ?action=login to any page
url you'll get a login form. Alternatively you can just visit:

http://www.okfn.org/?action=login

~rufus

PS: one could try putting this back on the UserPreferences page using
the login macro [[Login]]