[okfn-coord] [Fwd: Fwd: october workshop: hotel information]

jo at frot.org jo at frot.org
Sun Jul 27 15:54:16 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 09:55:34PM +0100, Jordan S Hatcher wrote:
> I might can go -- am I needed, what is the funding situation, and
> what can I help out with?

> > FYI below are details of accommodation for the COMMUNIA workshop this
> > October.
> >
> > Jo, Jordan, Rufus: Are any of you free to attend?

It looks like an interesting event and good nose-rubbing opportunity
but I am committed to a FOSS event in Malaga on those days.
I'd like to make it to one of these Communia events next year.

Liz Turner (one of the Visualisation presenters from last OKCon)
and her partner Dave live in Amsterdam and have put me up there
many times in the past, if funding for accomodation or uncertainty
about advance booking is an issue, it's very worth asking them.

cheers,

jo