[okfn-coord] [Fwd: Re: Satellite event on Open Science - Euroscience Open Forum 2008]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 30 08:39:41 UTC 2008

On 26/06/08 14:23, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> Hi Jordan,
>
> I certainly haven't confirmed on your behalf. I have been in contact
> with Kaitlin about Barcelona. As far as I know Rufus can't go - so if
> you can't go either, I guess I'll represent the OKF myself. I'll get
> back to Kaitlin now.

Yes it was definitely agreed when we met on the 6th of June that you
would go rather than me :)

> Many congratulations on your new job! What is it?

Ditoo

> It would be good to catch up with you - and anyone else on this list -
> for a cup of coffee or something before the summer, if anyone's free and
> around! (Rufus? Pro? Martin? Saul? Jo?)

I'm back. One chance for people to meet would be OpenTech on this coming
Saturday.

~rufus

PS: Jonathan -- sorry I didn't make the last Visualization event. I
ended up having a bad head-cold that w/e and didn't feel up to coming to
London.