[okfn-coord] COMMUNIA Workshop, Spring 2009

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Oct 16 23:06:54 UTC 2008

Great suggestions Rufus! Also what about Javier Hernández-Ros?

Pro, you took the words out of my mouth. We should definitely liase with
SCA people on this! Who do you think is best person to talk to? Perhaps
Emma Beer? Feel free to fire me names, and I can follow up.

I'll also be in London - between 23rd Oct and mid Nov.

Pro, Jordan, will you get a chance to come to the Public Information
Workshop on 1st November?

  http://okfn.org/wiki/PublicInformation

As Rufus said, probably an apt place for preliminary discussions about
the March workshop. As we'll both already be there, would be a good
opportunity to get everyone in the same room. Perhaps we could discuss
over a drink after the event? :-)

Otherwise, let me know what dates suit...

J.