[okfn-coord] Digital Media and Learning Competition

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Sep 13 18:43:08 UTC 2008

Perhaps we should apply to this with Weaving History?

   http://www.dmlcompetition.net/

"The 2008 Digital Media and Learning Competition theme is Participatory
Learning. Participatory Learning includes the many ways that learners
(of any age) use new technologies to participate in virtual communities
where they share ideas, comment upon one another's projects, and plan,
design, advance, implement, or simply discuss their goals and ideas
together."

Deadline: 15th October

Perhaps we could place a greater emphasis on the social/community aspect
of WH - i.e. commenting on, sharing and re-using threads?

J.