[okfn-coord] New Board Member: Becky Hogge

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Fri Sep 26 21:38:33 UTC 2008

Welcome Becky!

~Jordan

On 17 Sep 2008, at 19:14, Jonathan Gray wrote:

> Great news! Welcome Becky!
>
> Jonathan
>
> Rufus Pollock wrote:
>> Just to let everyone know that Becky Hogge has just joined this list
>> having officially joined the OKF board a couple of months ago.
>>
>> Becky's currently executive director of the Open Rights Group and was
>> one of the first people I ever got in contact with about IP issues
>> (copyright term extension ~ 4 years ago now ...). Anyway it's
>> great to
>> have Becky aboard.
>>
>> Rufus

____
Mr. Jordan S Hatcher, JD, LLM

jordan at opencontentlawyer dot com
OC Blog: http://opencontentlawyer.com
IP/IT Blog: http://twitchgamer.net

Open Data Commons
<http://opendatacommons.org>

Usage of Creative Commons by cultural heritage organisations
http://www.eduserv.org.uk/foundation/studies/cc2007