[okfn-coord] Fwd: Grant Funding Call 03/09: Rapid Innovation Grants - blog

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 8 09:28:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Jordan S Hatcher
<jordan at opencontentlawyer.com> wrote:
> I couldn't tell from the board wiki - is this one of the current JISC
> funding calls that we are working towards?

Yep. Rufus is working on something with Peter Murray-Rust and Cameron
Neylon, via Cambridge University. (So this is not something the OKF is
working on directly, but as far as I understand, it may be
subcontracted.)

Basically the application will include activity of Open Data in
Science WG - including 'Is It Open?' service and building on CKAN
among other things.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator