[okfn-coord] Follow up from OKF board meeting 2009-04-07

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mon Apr 13 10:46:03 UTC 2009

dear all,

I'm very sorry I missed the meeting, we were stuck on the other side of London.

>  * ACTION (all): try and approach 5 people about becoming supporters
> (or suggest 5 people to add to http://okfn.org/board/wiki/Supporters

I added some names and I'll follow up with emails soon. I edited the
template a little.
I think that to many we should explicitly mention the 5-pound-a-month
option, but it can be slightly customised for each recipient.

I mentioned to Rufus that I am happy to put a bit of time into
grant-writing. I see an overview at
http://okfn.org/board/wiki/Funding but the high-priority stuff all
belongs to last year.
Is there a page somewhere of what is current and what is
high-priority? Or could someone forward me info for what we can
currently move on?

I can't make May 10th, likely we will be back in Spain within 2 weeks.

good luck all,

jo