[okfn-coord] Meeting in/around Cambridge in May

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Apr 27 10:28:46 UTC 2009

OK let's go for Saturday 16th (I assume Saturday is better than Sunday).

We should then announce this asap to the wider list though we do need
to confirm where we are holding this. I can offer/suggest:

  * 37 Panton Street (Cambridge)
  * CB2 Cafe (Cambridge)

Anyone with comments or alternative ideas/suggestions?

Rufus