[okfn-coord] Next Communia Workshop in Barcelona in October

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Aug 6 19:38:49 UTC 2009

Hey people,

Next COMMUNIA workshop is in Barcelona on 1-2 October (see below -- I
notice title is pretty similar to the event we organized in March
...).

Anyone interested in going? Remember: we have money to pay for all expenses!

Jordan: I wonder if this another opportunity to talk about ODC and the ODbL?

Rufus

[...]