[okfn-coord] Meat space meet

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:01:59 UTC 2009

Hi everyone

There's just Martin left to fill in the dates. So far, both Sunday 23
and Saturday 29 look good. Anyone got any preferences?

And any idea where we could hold a London meet? Perhaps we could book
a room in a pub somewhere (I've booked a room previously for nish in
the Barley Mow http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/34/342/Barley_Mow/Shoreditch

B x