[okfn-coord] Meat space meet

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Aug 7 14:51:07 UTC 2009

Sundays are often bad for trains to London so I'd second the 29th.

BTW: though more than happy to come to London, I should mention the
possibility of holding things in Cambridge. 4 of us live in the
vicinity and I can offer space at 37 Panton Street for anyone who
needs to stay. That said I imagine this means a longer journey for
Paula or Jordan so ...

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/