[okfn-coord] Meat space meet

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Aug 11 18:22:46 UTC 2009

Having just chatted with James and Martin on irc and checked doodle
poll, propose:

when: Saturday 29th August from 1200
where: London (exact location TBC)

Please say if there are any problems!

  - can easily swap London to Cambridge (primary advantage of
Cambridge is that I can put people up -- though our garden may be
rather small for canines)

  - 23rd is also good for everyone

Rufus