[okfn-coord] Meat space meet

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Tue Aug 11 18:57:28 UTC 2009

Right. Sounds like everyone is up for the 29th, possibly in Cambridge.

Paula, if cambridge is good for you, it sounds like both Jo and I are
happy to meet there as well.

If we are going to hold it in Cambridge sans canines, that should
work, though I need to know soon do as to arrange the kennel.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks

~Jordan

Mr. Jordan S. Hatcher