[okfn-coord] Meeting Joi Ito in September?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Aug 19 18:33:24 UTC 2009

2009/8/19 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:
> Thats a shame!
>
> Rufus: interested in meeting up with Joi?

Yes. It is unlikely I could do days up to the 20th (likely to be away)
but maybe could do the 21st. Let's make sure he hooks up with Jordan
and if I can be there too that's even better ...

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/