[okfn-coord] Brief call with new Advisory Board members?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Dec 4 02:20:04 UTC 2009

Hi all,

As you know, Glyn Moody and Mark Surman recently joined our Advisory
Board. Unfortunately neither were able to come to AB meeting this
evening. Both are keen to catch up with us, and I was wondering if any
board members would be interested in joining either or hopefully both
of them on a call sometime soon?

  http://blog.okfn.org/2009/12/03/glyn-moody-and-mark-surman-join-okf-advisory-board/

This would be mostly be a friendly chat to say hello, welcome them to
the OKF, ask their views about what the OKF could do better as well as
get their views on matters concerning strategy, funding and so on.
They are both really nice - and it would be great if any board members
were interested in joining me to welcome them.

If anyone would like to join the call - please ping me off list, and I
can help find a time that suits us all...

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator