[okfn-coord] Fwd: BBC Radio 4 Request

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Dec 10 17:56:19 UTC 2009

FYI!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Vallance-INTERNET <chris.vallance at bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 4:04 PM
Subject: BBC Radio 4 Request
To: jonathan.gray at okfn.org

Dear Jonathan,

I'm a reporter with BBC Radio 4's PM programme.

I'm interested in Where Does My Money go - could you give me a call
please 07905302064 or 0208 624 9725

With thanks

Chris Vallance
07905302064
0208 624 9725

http://www.bbc.co.uk
stated.
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.

Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator