[okfn-coord] Next Board Meeting: Tuesday December 15th @ 1830 GMT

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Dec 11 13:50:34 UTC 2009

This is the half-week-in-advance notice of our next board meeting
which takes place next Tuesday (15th).

Details and agenda are on board wiki (partially excerpted below).

<http://okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2009-12-15>

Please add to it as required. I have also included actions from last
meeting below. Martin and I will ensure that updated accounts are
available by close of play Monday at the latest.

Regards,

Rufus

== Time + Place ==

 * 1830 by phone on:
   * Phone: 0844 8 360 360 (http://www.conferencegenie.co.uk/pricing.php)
   * Code: 810279
 * irc (backup): #okfnboard on irc.oftc.net

== Agenda ==

  * Approval of minutes from last meeting: [[BoardMeetings/2009-11-17]]
  * [[CompanyAccounts|Finances]] - esp submission of accounts
  * Work updates
    * Handling funding and managing projects
    * Having projects joining the network

== Outstanding Actions ==

  * RP / PD to produce one page vision statement
  * '''ACTION''': BH to produce 2 sets of minutes henceforth - a set
of notes for the Board, and a set to be published.
  * '''ACTION''': RP to take discussion of "Network Members" to OKFN discuss.
  * '''ACTION''': MK and RP to make sure that the accounts are
henceforth circulated at least 1 day in advance of the Board meeting.
  * '''ACTION''': MK to include hosting and Paypal in accounts
  * '''ACTION''': MK and BH to liaise on contents of financial summary
  * '''ACTION''': RP to draft plan for supporter campaign with support
from JW and BH.
  * '''ACTION''': BH and JH to draft guidelines.