[okfn-coord] Next Board Meeting: Tuesday December 15th @ 1830 GMT

Martin Keegan martin at no.ucant.org
Mon Dec 14 20:16:58 UTC 2009

> Further to this, please can everyone come to the meeting having read
> the minutes for publication I drafted so that they can be approved or
> otherwise fairly swiftly?

Further to the bollocking I got at the last meeting, please find the most
recent accounts at the location quoted at the bottom of this message.

What has been done:
 * include all the work invoiced for but not paid
 * include the PayPal donations / OKCon revenues (since 2006)
 * include hosting donations in kind (as of this quarter)
 * make balance sheet and P&L statements obvious

The effect of including the invoiced work is rather dramatic.

The hosting costs run to around 75 quid a month, which now shows up on our
P&L.

The paypal donations mean our monthly income is up by about the same
amount per month.

Mk

Location:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An9QCL6qYpXndGdFdWhPMWVoVkxYRVpaVFJBZkxtTVE

This is linked for convenience from the board wiki. The Google docs userid
you need is okfn.admin and the password is the same as for the board wiki.