[okfn-coord] Next Board Meeting: Tuesday December 15th @ 1830 GMT

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Mon Dec 14 20:33:45 UTC 2009

I don't mind meeting tomorrow at all, so not trying to get out of it, but I thought we had said back a few months ago that we'd do 10 board meetings a year and take August and December off.

I do think that we should meet as it seems like we've had a lot go on from last month that needs our attention, so this is really just me wondering if that should be the plan moving forward or if we really do need 11 board meetings a year (or if I just hallucinated that 10 meetings a year thing).

Anywho, talk to you tomorrow.

~Jordan