[okfn-coord] Board member attendance at EU policy events in 2010?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Dec 18 00:59:05 UTC 2009

Just a quick ping to ask everyone to fill in the doodle poll to see
how many of the board can make it to Communia events next year in
Luxembourg, Istanbul and Turin. As I've mentioned in the past, we have
a dedicated budget for this and it would be great to get other OKF
people along to some of these events!

  http://doodle.com/45qcu4qbznksqntb

Best wishes,

Jonathan