[okfn-coord] Financial forecast

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:10:58 UTC 2009

Dear Board members

Please find attached a very rough financial forecast for 2010, based on
projects we've either committed to already, or ones which look likely to
come to fruition come the new year. I've provided it in both .xls and .ods.

What it highlights is that we may well be in a good financial position by
half way through next year to make some significant investment in the
organisation and its activities, for example in developing the software
stack.

Martin, Rufus and I (and Jonathan) met yesterday to pull this together, when
we also had an opportunity to talk about project management. I'll let Rufus
fill you in on what we discussed there, but basically, it looks like Rufus
is ready and able to continue coordinating our growing number of projects
and reporting on them to the Board, so we are not proposing to seek another
project manager at this point.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Becky