[okfn-coord] [TODAY] First 2009 OKF Board Meeting: Tuesday 3rd February

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Feb 3 11:05:26 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Just a reminder we have a board + coord meeting today starting at 1830.

I suggest that, following the approach last time, we have a reserved
period of, say, 30m, at the start for the board only business (i.e.
the dull stuff :) ) and then we throw things open to everyone from ~
1900 onwards.

Agenda + last meeting minutes:

  * http://www.okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2009-02-03
  * http://www.okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2008-12-16

Regarding communications we shall use:

  * The conference centre: 0845 004 0354
  * Code (both times): 543 (= OKF)

We'll also be on irc (#okfn on irc.oftc.net) so if you have problems
getting on the call ping there ...

Regards,

Rufus