[okfn-coord] Fwd: Open Knowledge Foundation

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 25 08:41:29 UTC 2009

I've cc'd this back to okfn-coord -- I assume you meant to. (Should I
set this list to have reply-to list rather than sender?).

2009/2/24 Martin Keegan <martin at no.ucant.org>:

> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Rufus Pollock wrote:
>
>> Martin: I note there is still talk of 'shareholders capital which I
>> think was an issue you raised last year. Do you think this should be
>> changed.
>
> Yes.
>
> What is the brief for these accountants? Are they supposed to do bank
> reconciliation, or just the annual return?

Just the annual return for IR and CH.

> Do we know whether we should be paying employer's NI on monies for
> Jonathan Gray?

Jonathan is currently 'on our books' as a contractor (he organizes his
work at his own convenience, works with his own equipment, works from
where he wishes etc). Hence no NI contributions there.