[okfn-coord] funding gang: open shakespeare/open performance

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jul 2 10:28:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Becky Hogge<becky.hogge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let me know - I'm very willing to pitch in on this one, if that's helpful.

Just to add that I think this is a brilliant idea!

I wonder whether in terms of audio and video it would be worth hosting
material at Librivox, the Internet Archive, Blip and such like. Also
could it be worth speaking to Transmission people about tagging
segments of media files?

In terms of web services that combine audio files on the fly, I've
seen this done quite well at Sound Transit
(http://soundtransit.nl/book/).

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator