[okfn-coord] Final numbers for SoTM trip fundraising?

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Thu Jul 16 12:38:54 UTC 2009

On 16 Jul 2009, at 13:28, Rufus Pollock wrote:

> 2009/7/15 Jordan S Hatcher <jordan at opencontentlawyer.com>:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> SoTM was great -- got a chance to meet with Yahoo! people and an
>> offer
>> to chat with their lawyers at some point, as well as several beers
>> with the guy in charge of Lonely Planet's mapping who wants to use
>> ODbL licensed OSM data (when/if it happens).
>
> Great news.
>
>> The trip cost me a bit less than I thought, but I haven't crunched
>> the
>> final numbers yet (sometime tonight).  Any word on what the total
>
> Let me know and I'll update the target.

My final expenses, with original estimates in parentheses:

-- (159 €) 124 final Euros for return train travel Reading, UK to
Amsterdam

-- (280€) 301 final for 2 nights hotel (and breakfast)

-- (32 €) 0 for bicycle rental at Damstraat

-- (75€ = 25 €/day) 45  at 15/day for incidentals and food while
traveling

-- (100€) 0 Community Passport registration at SOTM

New Total 470 Euros (about 403 pounds) -  [Was 646€ (about 554£)]

So I'll go back and ask OSMF to help raise a further 223 pounds...

~Jordan