[okfn-coord] Communia Conference 2009 + PD calculators workshop?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jun 4 13:00:36 UTC 2009

Anyone interested in coming to the 2009 Communia Conference? Looks
like it will be interesting! It would be great if a few of us could
make it out there. Its in Torino, 28-30 June 2009.

  http://communia-project.eu/conf2009/programme

I also propose that we have a hands on workshop on the public domain
calculators (as part of WG 6, for which I am co-lead) and public
domain works in Cambridge before the autumn. Then we could use our
budget (which J.C. De Martin, Communia network coordinator, says is
supposed to be spent by end of year 2008-9) on getting people
interested in developing calculators for their jurisdictions together
in a room for the first time. More information at:

  http://wiki.okfn.org/PublicDomainCalculators

I will send off an email now to enquire whether this might be possible.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator