[okfn-coord] JISC Content Conference - June 30, July 1

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 4 16:40:16 UTC 2009

I think we must be too late on this (registration has now closed let
alone the program!) -- and in any case I don't think I could make
this.

Pro: it would be great if you could mention the Open Knowledge
Foundation's work in your talk and could report back.

Jonathan: perhaps you could just write back to Alastair saying e.g.:

"I'm sorry we hadn't got back earlier but unfortunately no-one could
make it from the Foundation. However, I note that, Prodromos Tsiavos,
who is affiliated with the OKF as well as being at the LSE, is already
participating.

Rufus