[okfn-coord] Some thoughts about mailing list access

paula le dieu paula at ledieu.org
Wed Jun 10 12:30:00 UTC 2009

I would certainly support opening the more general conversations for public
access.

I wonder also, if it is the right time (ie. early in the Boards more formal
instantiation) to build in Board membership review periods. This ensures
that you are not burdened with a board that no longer fits the
organisation's needs but also builds in regular opportunities for public
engagement in the Board's membership?