[okfn-coord] OKFN 2007-2008 Draft Accounts

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 2 19:20:52 UTC 2009

Changes have now been made to address both the issues raised (1.
'shareholders funds' 2.  correctly list outstanding amounts owed from
FFII).

Revised accounts are now at:

<http://okfn.org/board/wiki/CompanyAccounts?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=okf-accounts-20090302.pdf>

Please let me have any further comments by *wednesday*. If I have
heard nothing by then I shall assume we are good to go and will
request hard copy for signing.

Rufus