[okfn-coord] 4IP

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 11 09:34:02 UTC 2009

Dear Becky,

Given your expertise and skill at writing proposals for funders :)
would you be willing to help Jonathan (and me) put together a
submission to 4IP (and perhaps one other place)? We've already done
most of the basic work for already:

<http://okfn.org/board/wiki/FundRaising>
<http://eu0.okfn.org/board/wiki/FundingMaterials>

Rufus