[okfn-coord] Supporters signup + OKCon 2009 documentation?

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Wed May 20 08:23:26 UTC 2009

2009/5/19 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:
> Just to follow this up - what am I doing vis a vis circulating
> supporters pledge with OKCon post-event information?

As I recall from the Board meeting, we decided to de-couple the
announcement of the supporters pledge from follow up with OKCon, since
it is now quite some time since OKCon, and it was felt that this could
detract from the power of the call for support.

I believe Rufus is the Board member taking the lead on announcing the
supporter pledge, so you should work with him on this Jonathan. Other
Board members should be at the ready to promote the pledge around
their personal networks when it goes out.

Cheers

Becky