[okfn-coord] Example Minutes for publication

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed May 20 09:51:44 UTC 2009

2009/5/19 Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com>:
> Hi guys
>
> I've typed up my notes from Satruday's meeting:
> http://okfn.org/board/wiki/ExampleMinutesForPublication
>
> One of my actions was to prepare a set of minutes we'd be happy to put
> on the public wiki. This is they, and I welcome your comments - they
> may well go into too much detail. I suppose the best thing would be to
> discuss how detailed we want them to be at the next Board meeting,
> when we approve them.

These are fantastic!

I think you are right that for public minutes they probably go into a
little too much detail (in particular I think we should probably be
careful stating who we are chatting too about board membership and
their feelings about it as those people might want that to be
private).

I've made a few edits along these lines and as you say we can discuss
in more detail at the next meeting.

> I've added everyone's actions on the meeting page:
> http://okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2009-05-16
>
> Here they are for ease of reference

[snip]

> Rufus, when's the next meeting, so everyone knows when they have to
> have this stuff done by?

Board meetings are now listed on our public calendar linked from our
events page:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/Events>
<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=orsr7bpsh9r0cti8jl8s0qdjgo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London>

Agreed algorithm is 3rd Tuesday of every month so next board meeting
is Tuesday 16th of June.

NB: I have not managed to work out how to do exceptions in Google
Calendar so there are meetings (incorrectly) listed for August and
December.

Rufus

<