[okfn-coord] 4IP

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu May 28 12:03:48 UTC 2009

Ah I missed this. Really? 4IP seems to be funding quite a lot of
different stuff - and not sure how 'final' the criteria are. Met
someone from 4IP by chance outside the Tate last year and he strongly
encouraged us to apply. Think it could be worth applying to them with
something.

J.

--
Jonathan Gray