[okfn-coord] Fwd: Communia budget?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Nov 5 12:51:31 UTC 2009

HI all,

Please find below (for the record) clarification of the OKF's
remaining Communia budget, and about how this can be used. In total,
we should have € 8,626.5 left to be used from now until August 2010.

It would be great if it was possible that we could all try and go to
at least one of the following:

   1. 1-2 February 2010, a crucial workshop on policy & the public
domain in Luxembourg (workshop),
   2. in April somewhere in the EU (workshop), [possibly Istanbul]
   3. 28-30 June 2010 in Turin (final conference of the project)

Also we should open this invitation to our advisory board members,
working group members and others.

Jonathan