[okfn-coord] New advisory board members?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Oct 9 17:27:39 UTC 2009

Just to record I support both of these appointments.

I also think as a matter of priority we need to schedule an advisory
board meeting -- probably by phone or irc. (I know this is an
outstanding task on okfn/tasks).

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/