[okfn-coord] Our major server disappeared!

James Casbon casbon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:43:04 UTC 2009

2009/10/29 Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>:
> Thanks for asking Becky.
>
> Main effort will have to come from the more techhy among us. From the
> board I would like general suggestion about what to do about LT
> (layeredtech -- our hoster).

Rufus, do let me known any technical help you need.  I'm a bit
surprised you didn't call earlier.

Perhaps one way to proceed is to suggest that if they proceed with
this approach we will have to post details of what happened to inform
our users and partners and they might not want their name associated
with this kind of behaviour.  Alternatively, if they can send us the
disks (free) we may be able to make the best of it?  I would point out
the number of hours of your time it has cost us so they can think
about that as well.

James