[okfn-coord] Fwd: Dates for OKCon 2010

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Sep 21 07:36:30 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Please could people take a look at the doodle poll (see email below
for details):

http://doodle.com/ee8zhxnxgiv6xh5i

It is for OKCon dates. We'd be looking to hold our AGM and/or general
volunteers + supporters meeting at OKCon so it would be important that
the majority of the board could be there ...

Rufus