[okfn-coord] Meeting Alice Taylor of Channel 4 re: WDMMG

paula le dieu paula at ledieu.org
Wed Sep 23 08:37:31 UTC 2009

Just a small note
Alice is not 4ip - she is the commissioner for channel 4 education which is
a different pot of money to the 4ip fund.

I would suggest thinking a little bit about a particular format or output
that you can secure funding for from Alice that meets her needs with respect
to young people (she commissions for 14-19 year olds) while continuing to
pursue the bigger project goals with Dan Heaf at 4ip.