[foundation-board] Invitation to join Open Knowledge Foundation Ltd

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Aug 10 10:47:12 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I have just set up a xero account for all board members to use for
viewing the OKF accounts:

email: foundation-board at lists.okfn.org
password: standard board password (see email from a month or so ago
with updated board password)

Together with the new admin assistant I have done a lot of work over
the last couple of weeks to enter our existing financial info into
xero. Some aspects are still missing: e.g. not yet sure how to
represent monies we know will be owing to people but which have not
yet been invoiced (I guess we can create a 'fake' accounts payable
invoice ...). I will be working further on this as well as generating
good reports tomorrow.

In the mean time it would be great if board members started perusing
this prior to the meeting on Thursday. Board members also have
relevent permissions to add notes, generate reports etc so please feel
free to do this.

Regards,

Rufus

On 10 August 2010 11:34, Accounts Open Knowledge Foundation
<payments at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hello OKF,
>
> Open Knowledge Foundation Ltd would like you to access their account at
> Xero. Open Knowledge Foundation Ltd uses Xero to help manage their business.
>
> To accept this invitation please use the following link:
>
> https://login.xero.com/c?token=M1qnU4vS-K6B4OFnlzBs22
>

> To learn more about being invited to Xero use the following link:
> http://help.xero.com/#Q_AcceptDeclineInvite
>
> Xero recommends you use the latest version of your browser. For more
> information please refer to our System Requirements help.

Open Knowledge Foundation