[foundation-board] Face to face Board meeting this Thursday

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:20:37 UTC 2010

On 9 August 2010 16:44, Jordan S Hatcher <jordan at opencontentlawyer.com> wrote:

> On 9 Aug 2010, at 14:39, Becky Hogge wrote:
>
>>> Yes. Could you give us directions to Hogge Palace? :)
>>>
>> Sure. Those coming from London should take the train from Liverpool St
>> (or Tottenham Hale, where it also stops) up the Cambridge line to
>> Whittlesford Parkway. I'm happy to pick people up from the station, if
>> you call to let me know what time you're arriving. For those driving,
>> I'm on Hinxton High Street, at number 56. The postcode is CB10 1QY.
>
> Thanks for the offer!  I'll happily take you up on it.
>
> So it looks to me like we either arrive at 10:30 or 11:10 am coming in from Liverpool Street Station, so with an 11am start time, looks like 10:30 is the only option for an 11:00 start.  Is that too early?
>
> Is anyone else besides Ian also coming up from London?  Does that time work for everyone (leaving Liverpool street at 9:28).

Just check if that makes you eligible for the cheaper ticket, if not,
you may well want to take the slightly later train and we'll aim for
an 11.30 start.

> Can I bring anything?

I think I've got it covered, food-wise - went shopping yesterday for
some lunch stuff (nothing special - roasted veggies and couscous). I
thought we might retire to the local pub after we've done for the
day...

Bests

Becky