[foundation-board] OKF contract with EU project EVPSI

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 16 15:28:04 UTC 2010

Hi all,

An EU research network called EVPSI (on public sector information, open gov
data, ...) is offering the OKF an 8000 euro budget for travel/accommodation
to attend EVPSI/LAPSI events and for activities related to the Italian CKAN
(though characteristically for many of these EU networks: no budget for any
actual work). They are supporting our Open Government Data Camp event this
autumn:

  http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2010/

Unless anyone objects (say within next week) I will process relevant
documents and get this set up ASAP.

This is a note to keep board members in the loop.

All the best,

Jonathan