[foundation-board] Minutes/actions from f2f meeting

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 13:07:44 UTC 2010

Thanks for this prod, Jo

On 20 August 2010 20:32, Jo Walsh <metazool at gmail.com> wrote:
> evening all, a quick note -
>
> Minutes from the f2f meet - who's responsible for publishing - James?

James is currently in Thailand until the beginning of next week, but
his minutes look fairly good to go, and just need taking out of
etherpad and putting up in wherever they go - want to add this to your
wider task of getting the minutes out?

> Another note - if there are things i should not talk about on the coord list
> can you let me know, my public/private boundaries are probably gauged
> differently from most peoples', i am learning over time to be tactful, or at
> least try to be ;)

The only thing that would make me slightly nervous is the recruitment
piece, when we get around to it. Although I think it's fine to make
the tasks building up to recruitment public, as you have done, once we
are in the thick of it, we may want to be judicious in what we
broadcast about our activities. Ian will have more of a handle here
about the stuff we should be keeping confidential both in terms of
privacy (candidates names, for example) and in terms of not
prejudicing the process, given his abundance of recent recruitment
training, so perhaps he can step in here?

Bests

Becky